We'd love to hear from you!
Contact us here or send your
resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
BizTek People Inc's Project Management consultants are highly skilled and well versed in all areas of the Project Management profession. Our consultants are "true methodology neutral" in that they adjust according to our client's specific project delivery styles and needs.
- We have a large talent pool of Program/Project Management consultants with extensive industry experience. Between our founders' previous venture and now with BizTek People, we have placed hundreds of Program/Project Managers in the Portland Oregon market.
- BizTek offers its consultants Quarterly Project Management Best Practice meetings where BizTek Project Professionals discuss solutions-focused, holistic approaches in proactively resolving project delivery issues. We regularly meet one on one with our consultants for coaching, mentoring and peer level reviews and sound boarding.
- We have very skilled Business Systems Analyst, Business Analyst, Business Process and Quality Assurance Management consultants. These key project resources have a deep breadth of Business Transformation experience working on both the business and technical sides within several industry verticals such as Utilities, Information Technology, Finance and Supply Chain Management.
Our Technical Consultants have extensive experience across numerous industry verticals and a vast number of them have certifications and experience with the areas below:
- Our variety of Technology Consultants in combination with our Project Managers allow us to address the biggest trends and technologies today. In IT, there is no one size fits all solution; we have a diverse talent pool, ensuring that we can find a consultant to fit your needs.
- Our holistic, hands on approach, allows our recruiters to get to know our consultants and their skills. Many of BizTek's consultants are not only trained in their area of expertise, but certified, with proven results and references.
- As a company, we have solid industry references. Our connections in the workforce provide us with a pulse on what's going on in IT. We leverage our perspective to construct practical IT services that work not only in theory, but in practice.
- BizTek provides optional cross training opportunities for our IT Consultants so they can be well versed in a variety of skills and valuable in team environments.
As organizations increasingly embrace the use of analytics and business intelligence to drive enhanced business value and better understand consumer patterns and behaviors, the demand for top talent with Big Data experience is rapidly increasing. BizTek People, Inc. has a pool of talented consultants to bring order and innovation to Big Data Projects.
- Structured and unstructured data can uncover valuable customer insights, new ways of marketing products and services, and entirely new lines of business. BizTek People's consultants take Big Data and turn it into analytical results to fit your business needs.
- Tools & Technologies our consultants specialize in : Hadoop, Hive, Pig, HBase, Spark, CouchDB, Cloudera, Riak, Cassandra, MongoDB, R, SAS, SPSS, Statistica, MatLab, Pentaho, Trifacta, Platfora.
- Big Data is all about strategy, architecture, and road maps. BizTek consultants are vetted thoroughly to ensure they are properly equipped to handle any scope of client's needs. Combined with our strong relationships and employee benefits, we ensure a strong pool of Big Data Consultants.
BizTek People, Inc. offers on and off shore product development options to best serve our customers technology needs. We are committed to helping our customers build applications and software products better and faster.
- Conceptualize: Through conversation and collaboration with clients, we gain an understanding of exactly what applications or product needs to be built and how to best build it using some of the latest and most innovative technologies available. We specialize in providing solutions for Big Data, Cloud Applications, Internet of Things, Mobile Apps, Gaming, and Enterprise Products.
- Engineer: We design and architect complete solutions using the latest and most optimal technologies including Hadoop, Java, MongoDB, Azure, Node.js, and RabbitSQL.
- Develop: Development is carried out with robust product quality in mind. We take an iterative approach to minimize the risk and maximize success. We have developers with experience working with today's emerging technologies.
- Host & Manage: For many of our clients, we provide support by managing their hosting on a platform suitable to their business requirements. This support reduces capital costs and ensures anywhere computing on plug and play models.
Our holistic approach here at BizTek aims to benefit our community as a whole. We support JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) and ORS (Oregon Repertory Singers).
We participate in numerous JDRF fundraisers and events. BizTek was the largest corporate group to participate in JDRF's annual 5k walk!
BizTek sponsors one concert for ORS yearly and are avid supporters throughout the year. BizTek also sponsors PSU's choral program.
BizTek People, Inc. sponsored PSU's latest performance, "The Little Match Girl Passion" - a haunting choral work about poverty and homelessness based on the Hans Christian Andersen story of the same name. Composer David Lang won the Pulitzer Prize for the piece in 2008. It was the first time the piece had been performed in Portland.
Through the support of BizTek, the Chamber Choir was able to present this free performance of "The Little Match Girl Passion" on May 19 in Waterfront Park. Audience members were invited to bring a blanket to donate to homeless youth after the event.